NEET 2018 Exam is tentatively scheduled to be held in May, 2018. Here is what you need to know before applying for NEET 2018 – UG (MBBS/BDS) medical entrance exam.
For appearing in NEET 2018 exam, it is important to note that the aspirants are aware that they need to fulfill the eligibility criteria.ELIGIBILITY:
- Must be an Indian national or OCI (Overseas Citizen of India).
- Between 17 to 25 years as on 31st Dec. 2018 (reserved applicants max. age limit is 30 years)
- Application issue date: 1st week of Dec. 2017
- Pass / Appearing class 12 or equivalent examination
- Must studied subjects : Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology and English
- Must have scored in PCB group â€“ min. 50% for General / 45% for General PH / 40% for SC/ST/OBC
It is important for the aspirants to go through the complete list of colleges which accept the scores of NEET 2018 exam.Aspirants are also required to note that National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (UG), 2018 will be conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses in Medical/Dental Colleges run with the approval of Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India under the Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.Register here
to receive more update on NEET 2018